21 dec 2012

FOLLOW ME ON TUMBLR!


You can also follow me on tumblr. Tumblr is perfect for some inspiration whenever you need some!

I wanted to buy my camera today. When I asked the seller for the Canon EOS 650D, he totally written down the brand! He brought me to a doubt for a moment, so I went home to do some more research. I still feel good about buying the 650D, so I'm just gonna buy it tomorrow. The seller was also a big Nikon fanboy, so I guess I don't have to take him too seriously!

Have some good preparations for the upcoming holidays haha! I'm gonna celebrate my vacation by working the whole weekend, whooptiedoo!

Love, Tamara

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik vond jouw blog op Girlscene en het is heel leuk. :) Ik hoorde dat dit fototoestel heel goed is! Ik heb Nikon maar ik ben geen fanaat als die jongen. haha

    Groetjes!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dankjewel! Ik ga morgen inderdaad gewoon de 650D kopen, geen getwijfel meer! Hopelijk heb ik dan een andere verkoper, haha. x

      Verwijderen