26 feb. 2013

DENIM & LEATHER & SUEDE

The H&M magazine came in the mail last week and I just love the denim part. I think I'm gonna order some denim pieces of the collection. I also still want leather shorts, because I think they can really make an outfit stand out. And how cool is that golden watch? I'm craving for a Michael Kors one, but those are way beyond my budget at the moment. The watches from Asos are a great option! 

Yesterday I worked all day long on a new design because I didn't like the old one anymore. Up till now, I'm very happy with this design. How do you like the new design of my blog? 

Love, Tamara

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Wauw, supermooie lay-out heb je! Echt leuke kleuren. (: Liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik vind je layout echt zo lente/zomer achtig, echt geweldig! Net zoals dat spijkerjasje in bovenstaande post trouwens :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat heb je dit leuk bij elkaar gezet!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. oooh mooi hoor!!! laat de lente maar komen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Warmly welcome to Michael Kors bags store. On our store, you can purchase the most popular michael kors crossbody bag with low price and top quality!The world of Michael Kors Outlets bags come here. Never miss our discount michael kors bags. Our michael kors bags with competitive prices and excellent quality are wating for you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen