3 mrt 2013

SCHIPLUIDEN


Last week I went to Schipluiden (nearby Rotterdam) to help my cousin with her secondhand clothing shop with secondhand clothes for children. We hung up all clothes for summer and I also dressed the mannequins. I took my camera with me, because I wanted to take some photos of the village. I love the typical dutch atmosphere in such little villages, especially because I live in a village that's slowly turning into a city.

I had some disappointments last week. Yesterday, my family and I wanted to book our vacation for this summer - we already had one in mind - but when we filled in the date and everything, we found out the park was already fully booked. If we'd booked a day earlier, there would've still been some bungalows free. So stupid! So now we're probably staying home this summer if we can't find anything else soon. Do you already have plans for summer?

Enjoy the photos!

Love, Tamara


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Mooie foto's! Wat balen dat de vakantie nu niet meer doorgaat zeg. :( Snel nog wat anders leuks verzinnen? En anders lekker veel leuke kleinere uitjes doen. :) Liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mooie foto's! Het doet me een beetje aan Monnickendam denken :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen