14 apr 2013

Lazy sunday


Today I spent most of the time working on deadlines INside the house since the sun wasn't really shining, boohoo. But I have treated myself on some delicious smoothies and yummy fruits.

One of the things I have to work on for school is a magazine about myself. The concept is to make one around the theme cream, since that color says everything about me. I'm still working on the content for inside the magazine and I hope it's gonna turn out well.

This evening the sun started to shine so I went out for a ride on my skates together with a friend. We skated around twelve kilometers within an hour so I got my workout for today haha. What did you do today?

Love, Tamara

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Hmm, ik wilde aan mijn scriptie gaan, maar mijn concentratie was erg ver te zoeken...

    En ik heb een nieuwe laptop gekocht... :)

    Xx Alex

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ach, wanneer werkt de concentratie eigenlijk een keer wel mee? En wat leuk!

      Verwijderen
  2. Die stukjes banaan zien er lekker uit!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ik zag overal foto's van mensen genietend van het zonnetje. Waar ik woon was helaas weinig zon te zien!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen